The campaign was set up for employers in Bismarck and Mandan, North Dakota. Materials were made available for other employers to customize for their own use.
- Design a campaign logo using North Dakota outline
- Create simple, eye-catching handouts
- Develop coordinating website
- Buckled up state outline
- Red, blue, and black color scheme stand out
- Website uses clean grid and understated colors
Campaign managers have an overview piece outlining activities for each week, including suggestions for before and after. It also shows the resources available. Each handout was created so employers could print as is or could add their company logo.
The website is where employers can download the materials. It’s set up with a simple design so users can access what they need quickly.